BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

I'm in a new location today as you can tell with the backdrop it's a little bit different just tell me how you like but I will be showing you all the different types of bodysuits that I have to date when you see and it's not run fashion over this time try I'm gonna try I'm trying to do that these clothes get expensive so if you want to donate clothes actually you know what that's that senior smell right any way let's go see my clothes let's see what I got for you so this is the first one and it is a green bodysuit rings one of my favorite colors and measures mine and I think that this little is probably my favorite just by looking at them already and I'll show you all of them but this one this little cross detail hmm it's gonna be key I'm gonna get was its color to sneeze this is super comfortable

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 
 

I love this one and I think you could wear jeans shorts skirt nothing you want socks they go up to your butt cheeks you know like you why wear those to thank you from the back as well if you were just like you could use this as wim suit you just have to like not mind-stuff shouldn't do it wear it like another top under it but I do like bodies it's a call, not a bikini one piece one piece

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

that's it I kind of like that had me it was because then it doesn't pull as much on your shoulders you know that really wouldn't like your one piece is too tight and you're trying it on like crotch and you're just like because it doesn't pull on your shoulder shear that feeling mm-hmm okay well that's why I don't want to swimsuits but bodysuits are fine I knew my god gifts and this feels very comfortable

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

there's anything that seems like it's too thin sometimes the river tops like when you wear it'll stretch and you can kind of see through it but this one's good this one passes the chest test nice a little bit there that's got a good ring to it a little more fancy insert and springtime in the fall because in Jackson is the wintertime no seriously the wintertime the Texas deals like some people summertime it's been 95degrees before on the Christmas Day it's just it's almost no it's like av-neck with an opening diameter of a scoop neck so it's like a loop neck I don't think that words gonna catch on ischemic okay

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

this because you know I've always open at the crotch opening when I buy shoes yes it feels less durable tome it's a hunch that crotch is very powerful excuse me oh you do this like a scarf a headscarf I'd like to see that right now hey we're here to try it on boom done because I'm not sure it just give all that vibe maybe it's just me something else this isn't doing it for me hmm I actually really like the way this- it fits the sleeves are very tight and so it kind of holds the bodysuit from wrinkling too much over at the arms and that way the armpit doesn't quite touch the actual log but so what makes stain son it which is great I love that and that this looks pretty nice with the weight sitting nice and flattering then aural form okay she looks good like that it's not nice the middle it's not too low but it's also not too high so it's just perfect 

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

and I love that about it it's a nice it's almost ago what's ago warm white well it's not like cool white sorry I think that complements the skin tone really cute and the fall at the time sparkly silver pants slacks like jeans or skirt shorts very versatile I like it a lot and the v-neck is also very flattering comes just above the bra line so he doesn't show anything and but it's also enough to be like we're in the display but not too much no you still like it voices to me quiet prints they do the ice and yeah I'm sorry to go get the googly eyes are like an owl in this fight is also fabulous it's the same thing I'm also putting great instead they're very fashionable

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

so this one has a lovely suitable scene bid for a trick if you know then you could tie this around your waist also statement I think the body bit would you wear this comment below if you would wear this out to eat let just put in your person at all you know big enough not good for you or your I like a subway with paper napkins and he doesn't want to look like he's got like tissue paperhanging out her

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

sure you can just pullout your body will fashionable and functional would you wear this personally you can you wouldn't ask me[Music]how do I know it correctly - I would not snap this is the green one I think it could be cute if you have something high waisted I'm gonna get a belt this is a little baggy but then I really like the color I like the material style like I love the texture

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

I like the blue jean compute little cinching of the sea near the scratch that's the word we're looking for scrunch I think it is cute though I might work you're a little bit whiter than I am I'm the very tiny person I'm very petite okay right way they wear out my hand around my wrist and still hungry where that is - smaller because my fingers are freakishly long 

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

but probably both  would be playing a third cousin teamed people step don't look down what do you think what are your thoughts I'm like a walking around like shadow ball like just nothing is impossible except getting a body secret what do you think light gray the white one kind of the color was more like I don't know yield Cos i Cos i how I'm doing and this one is blue hello blue  

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 
BODYSUIT Desire Haul
BODYSUIT Desire Haul 

please think I must examine this their metal praise be listen to the snapping Samar if you want more in smart ideas some I think it's probably the same one just in a different color because my eyebrows that one is black yes one is really comfy it almost was like don't worry nothing which is ideal in all situations if you know what I'm saying and hit that hit the link in the description below for Patriot I like the color, yeah you do and then here in this color and it looks seating about her so here blonde this collar nice and snug but it has a lot of stretch dough so it's high-grade stuff and then loves the sleeves on this one my favorite style is the sleep shoulders wags I think it's just cuz I grew jasmine and Belle and I just love that and Sleeping Beauty you know all this princess style.

Post a Comment

0 Comments