Carlotta's Hot Costumes and Lingerie - From Game of Thrones to Dirty Disney

Hey everybody I'm Carlotta champagne and today we are here with another clothing haul, I think my boobs are a little too big for this i like fringe a lot so this is fun for me I lost my tail somebody stole my bike that are a very sexy Pocahontas we are going to be doing some Halloween costumes and i thought that I would start with the one that I did last year I was a punk skunk so last year I had anarchy symbols all over me and I was like crazy black makeup and likes piked jackets it was great basically the only part of the real a costume that I had to put together was getting some ears and getting a tail i actually had a thing of silly string and I would spray people it was really fun you can do a lot of things with just some ears and a tail but we got some other outfits to checkout and there are some good ones some that I put together some that are bagged we'll kind of talk about the good things and the bad things about all of these let's check out all my sexy outfits and we're back so I got these really awesome bag costumes from star line la really just very convenient if you need a quick costume these are mostly like a one size fits all they work quite well for what they are this one is called the maiden of the throne it's clearly game of thrones it's supposed to beaneries or kales or whatever you wanted to call her it's a great look for that it's sexy but it still covers sum i think my boobs are a little too big for this they're trying to escape the costume but I think most people it'll fit them, okay I'm just kind of a little curvy I don't know it's kind of got this cool like a fetish to feel to it i like the strappy bondage feel it makes it a little edgy and still exotic so let's check it out I like that you get the leg peaks so you guys will have to tell me which ones you like the most and of course there's I have to look at all the pictures

Carlotta's Hot Costumes and Lingerie - From Game of Thrones to Dirty Disney
Carlotta's Hot Costumes and Lingerie - From Game of Thrones to Dirty Disney

 end up being entertaining but I have to cut some stuff so any way we're gonna go to the next one and we're back so this is another star line la costume let me throw that one in front and this is their hippie it's a really cute little costume I think this would be great for people who are needing a you know quick bagged costume these are perfect and they're decently made I like fringe a lot so this is fun for me I am a complete 60s and 70s nut I have massive vintage collections of clothing going for like the hippie looked probably go for something a bit more authentic

Post a Comment

0 Comments