Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul!
We are going to be looking at unusual costumes I've picked up that is kind of sexy and just kind of weird I'm gonna talk about how I cosplay in some of these, we've got a lot of people who cosplay as comic book characters and things like that but I tend to go more for people like cher David Bowie it’s that costly at this point impersonation I don't know some of them have like cartoon characters and comic book characters anyway, we will start with what I'm wearing this was put out by Sylvia's costumes in Hollywood I think they do a lot of costuming for like ice caped shows Vegas shows I'm not sure what this came from but I'm gonna pretend that
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
it came from laughing because this is sort of the perfect Goldie Hawn outfit what I need is just words written all over me and that would be it check it out okay and I think that's my first look so we're gonna keep going okay so this outfit I picked up at a thrift store in Austin Texas which is really good thirsting it reminds me to share shared it all these amazing pieces in the 60sshe had so many designers she was working with I think her main ones really caught Rocky she's a lot of great stuff she had a lot of things with like tinsel and fringe and sequins so this is sort of the ultimate share I'm just gonna pretend
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
that she wore this but this is a really good one the only thing is it's a little bit small so joking just a tad but I wore this to drag con couple of years ago some of the best Queens some times just happen to be women cher is one of them okay next outfit back so this is another costume from Sylvia's costumes in Hollywood she does a lot of the costumes for cruise ships and Vegas shows and I just loved this one it's sort of the perfect jungle girl so good this is a really great piece I picked it up in New Orleans in a thrift shop I was told that it belonged to a drag queen drag queens consistently have the best costuming they put so much work into it if I ever want something made that's gonna be top-notch that's
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
what I'm going to but this piece's got ostrich feathers and it's all hand rhinestones it's to see through for me to show on here so I'm just gonna be covering if you want to see as the actual dress I wore a wig because I didn't want to do my hair that night and it was so cold I was standing under a heater and no one told me this but when I got home there was a huge hole melted in my wig so thanks friends for not telling me okay and next outfit, okay and this the outfit is an amazing piece picked it up off of bay over I think somebody had mislabeled it as like a costume 60s costume but they didn't label it as a vintage piece it was labeled as modern but vintage justices straight-up 60s Dolly Parton classic and this is everything
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
I look for in life I'm obsessed with Dolly Parton look it's like a thing to cosplay Dolly Parton I'm like she's still a lot of weird movies so sure I dress up as a dolly for Halloween like every year and again another drag queen that's not a man but she's still the queen one of the best and fringe is one of the greatest things ever I feel like I could dance even though I can't justify it creates the dance
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
for you and that's the joy of bridge okay next up this and we're back and this my friends is the outfit I wear when I cosplay Dolly Parton I have worn this - let's see I were to drag Conlon year I dressed up as dolly again one of my favorite drag queens I have also done this for Halloween I've done some makeup things where it was dressing up as dolly and they stare start-to-finish put on the big wig
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
but this is one of my favorite costumes it's also from Sylvia's costuming I don't know what it was used for but it's sort of perfect for Vegas shows or cruise ships any of that fun stuff and just look at the detailing on this one's spectacular good all hands-on rhinestones that these cutout see-through bits and yeah really good just frame on the chest digging their stuff you have to go checkout
![]() |
| Carlotta's cosplay, lingerie, and costuming clothing haul! |
this was into chicks clothes okay next outfit we're back this the outfit I picked up from somebody who was selling a whole bunch of costumes from like Vegas and the other place Reno they were like a retired showgirl costumes and I think that just from the cut of this it was probably from like the late80s early 90s it's really kitschy really ridiculous it's a butterfly an outfit so it's supposed to look like a monarch







0 Comments