Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul!
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
she's dressed inappropriately there we go and then I wear this and they're like well that's still sexy but it's not really showing a lot for a swimsuit, so they can't say anything so here we go enjoy this one a lot so Julie okay let's get into the real favorites we are back this swimsuit I was given as a gift from a friend and it is all crocheted it's so cool and what's great about it is I actually have two separate bottoms so you can go a little sexier a little more conservative probably
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
would not go in the water with this one but you're just gonna layout this is great this is a really fun unusual piece so check it out and what's cool about this is it has options so if you want to be a little more scandalous this is a hide very well so I'm just gonna put my hands here and we're gonna go to the next one but this is definitely in my top favorites we're back this suit I'm still not even really sure if it's a swimsuit definitely haven't tried to take it into the water I am
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
I hired somebody on Etsy to custom do this one so it is a handmade piece and I just thought it was really fun I've shot in it a lot over the years I'll retire it for like a year and then I bring it back and it's just fun it's just so unusual really sexy so check
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
it out and let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below but let's keep going this piece would be really great in a burlesque performance and I've been working towards that except now we're in quarantine so maybe I'm never going to get to perform or maybe I can just perform for the internet I don't know but this one's a pretty good one except it's hard to strip
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
out of I'm kind of bolted in okay let's see okay onto the next one we're back okay this swimsuit is the cutest I know it's pretty conservative but again I could wear this to like a family reunion people like it they won't judge me too harshly it's by fables by Barry I used to have a black-and-white version of this
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
and I loved it and I killed it I wore it to death I have literally worthy like stretch out of it because I wore it so often so I ended up fighting this one and I think this is a line that is no longer made which is a bummer because it's my favorite sort of conservative family swimsuit check
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
it out great pin-up look love the tuxedo okay, of course, you can see more and in-betweens outfit and we are back this is another swimsuit I love I ended up getting it off my wish lists I think about a year ago so it's just such an unusual one if you are in to under boob this is for you so check this one out love these sort of buckle straps like it's really holding anything in let's be honest it's not it's all out for the world to see I also really love the cut of these bottoms I like this sort of high vs swimsuit cuts of
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
I guess these would belike early 90s design but definitely a popular item right now at the moment this is modern all the pieces I think I'm showing right now are pretty modern even if they're custom made they're still made recently so what do you guys think we've got one more and I can't wait to share it with you it's one of my all-time favorites ready and we are back with this fabulous Colleen Kelly swimsuit
![]() |
| Micro Bikinis, Pinup Swimsuits, and more! Carlotta's favorite bikini and swimwear try-on haul! |
it's um it's a designer here and I think she's in California and I just love her stuff it's handmade and incredibly cute this one is not the most comfortable because the straps are really thin but I am obsessed with this design with the starfish so sexy so cute people love it I went to Venice Beach with my friend dere and we rented a tandem bike and rode around we each wore one of these and people were freaking it was really fun so check this one out what do you guys think which one is your favorite do you have a favorite can I love them all that's why they're my top but whatever one I'm wearing is always my favorite so let me know what you guys think and of course









0 Comments