TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?!
Three dollars you can't even buy coffee two-three yola's oh hey guys welcome back to my Website, I am so sick my voice is so annoying I'm sorry I'm annoying - I thought that I would try all the cheapest clothing on fashion nervous I got came to a girl on I have no idea of what the clothing looks like so I'm like a little terrified you guys like this video coming down below what color Tokyo where mine's navy blue as you guys can see okay it's Katie what up to them what to do here I just have to buy the cheapest stuff of every category and fashion over and that is all I'm gonna do and let's fit the stuff is really ugly this is the cheapest dress on Sarah's sides and it 's literally, the ugliest
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
one I looked at Sarah's gonna flip she's gonna hate this is the worst matching set so what I found out is they usually have a couple things at the same price so how I make the decision of which one to buy for Sarah, I give the ugliest one back to Sarah,
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
I bought a lot of things in that a small bow is it not all gonna be in that all the clothing is very small this is hell every single piece of life that I went to is an urban sized watch out old-shirt, there are at least 10 things in that I there's a pair of shoes in here and like 10 all the pieces of clothing she's gonna be a small jar that's a meal in here there are small items and the total cost is $78 if anything we don't kick it off with this meal and subject are these Underpants these are as the same size, this shows that I'm wearing I would probably be kind of into these, if they want this color content that Iearned anything that is this neon color but like maybe files I'm just gonna stand like this always I would probably feel inclined to censor over the shoal,
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
they're a little tight they're a little well if you're going you probably know what's happening right now the next thing is cocky pants yeah I thought these were gonna be like kagurapants these are literally skinny jean show much you can't even buy coffee two three yola's I actually like them at all but like fashion or insert camel noise that even like camel Colin, I really wanted to be positive in this news but I just cannot get behind low-rise jeans and honestly, I could probably wear these a little more high-waisted but if I do that I get a counter which I'm not really comfortable with sir this is the team I felt like this if I was in primary school go to a girl what are these love these bright colors these are the brightest thing that I'm probably gonna have in my the closet they say high rise but they do not look high rise at all, oh these are gonna have to the booty hanging out the back oh my goodness okay you
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
just told me that I have something in my teeth that whole time sir if you guys enjoyed that okay finally there's actually something that I think it's kind of cute you look I my color concern probably wouldn't pick these all possible but this is a cute outfit I'm kind of feeling these neon shorts my whole beauty is out in the back like for real honestly it feels like a little more fabric over the booty yeah who probably wear these shorts this is well great job fashion Oppa look at the shoes this cannot be good these are five dollars, baby, five dollars for a pair of shoes what the heck not the worst in most of these categories there's a couple things at the same price logos beauty ugliest things oh so this one you charge me
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
the neon flies so sometimes on Instagram I get some weirdvm's from people about feet so this is as lag then this hop and I have recently been shopping for curtailed outfits so I'm actually kind of keen because it looks cute she's a little expensive confound everything else yeah this is the most expensive the thing in the whole time she's like a little glam this is actually freaking cute so you might see me wearing this in April we got the Curt Chawla talk I feel like she's not something that I would normally wear alter the fabric is literally, the most uncomfortable thing that that touch my body but she's cute for like $10 I feel like I saw something over evolving like this for like a hundred dollars so I'm saving for the wing and it likes lightly elastic II older this was literally the hottest top that I've ever had to put on my body because I have these like chains all over and sequins literally we're ripping my hair out we got some on me on which is my favorite color group sarcasm y'all
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
I never Wearne on $10 that mean cake here's the top here's the shorts we twist the front that's very short in this category though two of the same price and I thought I gave you another set grab the other blue thing this is kind of cute like I did see insta bodies wearing this but this is a lot to say the very least Wow came yeah thank you sir I love I'm kind of here for the show they literally, feel like seeing the plastic that you would put like a lunch sandwich in this literally looks like I am holding a blue trash bags staff and website buddy Sarah is here honestly she didn't have very high hopes for this outfit it's 100% not only that I would wear but it's kind of cute
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
I can see as a little insta body Merman someone doing like a little mirror purse like install body squat situation know me personally I chose over like $10 or like two in one kind of deal and probably not gonna have away as it's tall but these shorts I would definitely wet a bit and then give me a counter, unlike every other shorts or foster, do a great job I'm not really sure like what event wear this outfit to a Laker meet your boyfriend's parents a beach day outfit job interviews no really I actually don't know why someone is wearing this truth you can also see my whole bra I obviously feel like if this the outfit had just like a band or that was the same material it will be like 100 times better but this kind of top would be short literally makes it look like I'm just wearing a blue trash bag moving on we have a little hideout I love me some
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
Thai guys I mean she's cute Collins she has like a detailed back how much will this thing I feel like you pay a little too much for this one I mean it's got a cool back the colors are kind of pretty it's not lost I mean I'm sure it would look cute on people that I don't mean learn away by the detail this was $7.00, yeah wait all the autopsies are cheap pills a pair of jeans but $3 in this basic single talked with $7 I'm confused I could use a black singlet taupe so thank you um which I'm not really sure what to say other than out of everything in this video I 100% wear this top again I don't really know what else to say so Mc Quirk make coffee and other seven days wait for real I actually really like this I could totally see myself wearing this with like a little pot and a little cute little sandal bag this is by far my favorite six dollars this is actually
| TRYING $3 FASHION NOVA CLOTHING?! |
something that I would wear again and probably bind me off of like oh that outfit is I'm impressed I mean the success rate of fashion nervous cheapest items is not that great but it actually looks pretty flattering we got some look at this little mustard top permit what is happening on the front oh it smells bad I kind of like the color and I like knitted stuff like this when you're trying to find something nice to say beyond we have this whole pub which honestly just doesn't fit me really that well I feel like narrow I would actually with that is horrible at the back she's the kind of cute I don't actually understand what this part of the fabric is doing they with a little like white burger kind of situation
0 Comments