WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul
Hay beautiful people and welcome back to my website if you're new here my name is sagan misguide today's news is going to be a try on haul with fashion nova so i selected a few items from fashion nova that I think are really trendy and I've been obsessing over lately so I want to show you guys what I picked out what size I got them in and the overall fit so just like in all of my try-on haul videos I like to leave my generic size on the screen here but before we get started on Today news I have to give a major shout out to the following people right over here thank you so much for liking commenting and subscribing to my website it really means a lot and another thing I want to mention before we get into the first item everything I got it in right beside it so make sure you guys check that the first item that I got is this like jumpsuit one-piece leotard thingamajiggy first and foremost I've been seeing this a lot on Instagram lately and I've been loving it I absolutely love wearing onesies I love onesies pajamas like I absolutely love them when it comes to this leopard
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
onesie ensemble I was a little bit apprehensive because I was like oh my god okay well I hope it fits right like hope it looks okay or at least decent and the minute I put it on I was just like oh okay like this is really really nice the only thing I think I got it in a size too small did get it in a size small I should have got it in a size um I should have gotten size medium to be honest uh because it fits a little too tight for meum to the point where you can notice like at the back its kind of like sticking out and not kind of fitting me like properly but to be honest that's because I got it in a size small and I really should have got it in a size a medium but overall i absolutely love this one piece it is so cute it comes in a ton of colors
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
so if you're not really into the black they have it in gray they have it in a bunch of colours on but I wanted to go safe I want to get into black but i think I might order this item again but just in a medium because I mean like it is super-duper cute and it's really soft and another thing about this one piece really wish it came a little longer so if they had like at all option I would have definitely got it in a tall as well but overall I absolutely love it paired it with this beautiful beautiful denim jacket I absolutely love this jacket like it's a nice cropped jacket it is so cute I know I'm kind of reaching for the springtime but this is really really really nice especially paired together i think it's like the cutest thing and honestly throwing some combat boots like you're good to go like absolutely love this outfit together and I can't wait to wear it also with the denim jacket I did get it in a size small if I didn't mention that already and I'm honestly going to take pictures with this outfit and everywhere like everybody's wearing leather and I'm honestly not mad at it but this leather puffer oh my goodness like I absolutely love this puffer like I was really surprised at the quality of this jacket ontainer" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">

I don't know why I was thinking it would be on the more than side but it is super thick and it's super warm like I was sweating in this so if you guys are interested in getting like leather puffer because it's so on-trend right now I would highly recommend this one I got this ina size I'm pretty sure i got this in a size small yeah I got this in a size small and it's true to size and it doesn't fit like tight it's like still room it's honestly the best so um this was one of my favorite items if not my favorite item but definitely be on the lookout for that I hope it's not sold out so make sure you guys click the link down below it is by far one of my favorite items okay so next is this toned dress like I don't know what to call these dresses like these print hey I'm a painting type of dress like I don't know what it is but this dress right over here I was just like whoa was like why are you giving me like statue s like why are you giving me so many lifelines like I can't follow this dress was just kind of like was kind of taken back it is so nice
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
I absolutely love the colors I'm really into browns if you haven't noticed yet but I've been loving browns I've been noticing browns and nudes a lot on Instagram so I just had to get this dress and let me tell you like when it comes to the length of this dress when it comes to the fit of this dress I absolutely love it now I do really like the detailing around the waist like I love how you can like adjust the waist um to how tight or how to lose you like it really does like that the one thing about this dress is it is really low cut so I actually had to pin it because it was just way too low for me and because of the patterns when pinned it like you can't really really tell because of like how patterned this dress is if that makes sense so i was really happy with this despite how low the cut is I really really really love this dress guys, I did get this dress in a small as well and it is true to size
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
I wouldn't go any bigger or any smaller to be honest and again remember you can always adjust the waistwhich is quite nice it's extremely comfortable really soft I was really in love this one I can't even lie to you like I'm really ready to like take photos with this and post it on Instagram this next item really gives me cozy winteriest absolutely love it it is super thick super soft when you put it on and it also comes with a long cardigan as well soi mean you really can't go wrong with this one I absolutely love it love the dress by itself and I also love the cardigan by itself as well like you can wear this together or style the cardigan with another outfit like which I will be doing but these two together felt right like it just felt warm and cozy and like I just wanted a cup of tea I'm not gonna lie but this was one of my favorite pieces as well or my favorite set as well I love how these two items come together um so did get this in a small and the small fits perfectly going on the theme of like leather I've been seeing a lot of these like leather blazers so when I saw that fashion nova had an option i was just like okay well I need this item asap and it was sold out for a really long time
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
so I'm happy they actually restocked but this leather blazer is absolutely stunning so keep in mind this is an oversized blazer so I did get it in an extra small still gives me that oversized look if that makes sense if you were to purchase this item would definitely go a size down I also paired it with these ripped jeans from fashion nova you guys already know I love fashion nova jeans in a size five that's like the magic number for me when it comes to fashion nova jeans so i had to get this really pairing this with a pair of booties or a pair of combat boots is absolutely perfect also see myself wearing a pair of leather leggings or leather pants with this blazer as well don't know what it is but this blazer is giving me like my aunt in the 90s like your cool aunt that would come by and like kick it in the 90s like I don't know the minute I put this on it just reminded me like a cool aunt in the 90smaybe, it's just me I don't know and this last dress is the dress that I got on right now I always like to wear my favorite piece
![]() |
| WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR CLOSET 2021 Fashion Nova Try-On Haul |
when I'm recording the news but this steak print dress oh my god when I tell you just it's just it just feels right like it's just it's it just feels right like I love the length of this dress I love the snake print of this dress and also don't know what material this is but it's incredibly comfortable was a little a bit apprehensive because if you look closely don't know if you guys can tell but there's like holes there are like tiny holes so I thought for some reason it was gonna be see-through but the minute you put it on its like it's just your skin but like snakeskin, you guys already know I love this dress I love how you can adjust it to belike a turtleneck situation depending on the room depending on the vibe that you're going for you can just be like okay wait let me just show a little bit of collarbone you guys already know I love my collarbone I was eyeing this dress for a long time and it was out of stock for the longest time and then it finally came back in stock so I had to share this item with you guys it is incredibly comfortable despite it being like a super kind of fancy dress I do see myself wearing this around the house I'm not gonna lie that's how comfortable itis I'm not even kidding with you guys it is super duper comfortable again like I mentioned love the length of this dress is true to size it is small but it is stretchy as well like I'm totally fine with the small absolutely love it are you kidding me right now oh it is so pretty and I love the snake print I'm not even gonna lie to you love the snake print but let me know what you guys think what's your favorite item from this video in the comment section down below what item stands out to you let me know down below I can tell you guys that of course you guys already know I love this dress but the leather puffer jacket I'm absolutely obsessed with it is so nice especially because it's warm too and I guess I wasn't really expecting that make sure you check out the link down below if you're in the market fora leather puffer jacket but also the denim jacket I absolutely love the distressed detailing at the bottom as well like I absolutely love it, overall guys, out of all of the fashion nova try on hauls I would have to say that this is my favorite ones absolutely love all the items that I got that wraps up today's video I hope you enjoyed it remember to give this news a big thumbs up don't forget to check out the that I l give you a shout out on my next news i love each and every one of you thank you so much read the news.






0 Comments